So as I write this, I’ve only got four more days before I leave. Friday will be the big day, and really, I don’t have much more I have to do between now and then. So it should be a fun week of making my final rounds.
Saturday night I was able to get together with a number of my friends to hang out one last time before I leave. It was a lot of fun, even though several couldn’t make it. I’ll see all of you guys when I get back in January, and in the meantime, have fun.
 |
| More Rock Band |
 |
| Marc and Rick, who looks like he's got a mullet. |
 |
| We played some Kinect after the party started breaking up. |
 |
| Marc is perhaps the only person in the world who can jump higher in real life than he can on a video game. |
Sunday I went up to my grandparents house for a bon voyage party with the family. I was surprised to see so many people there, I wasn’t expecting to see all of my aunts and uncles and cousins there. It was great to see all of them, especially since I’m going to miss this holiday season. I hope all of you guys read this and have a happy Thanksgiving and a merry Christmas while I’m gone. And thank you all for all of the gifts! I’m sure it will all come in handy while I’m abroad.
 |
| Zack, Tasha, and my Dad. |
 |
| My Dad's dog, Scooter. Yes, he's missing part of his ear. Long story. |
 |
| My grandparent's dog Gypsy. |
 |
| My Grandpa Don and Grandma Vickie |
So now the rest of my preparation really just boils down to getting some shopping done before I leave. France, I’ll see you soon. Happy birthday Donna and Grandpa Allahverdi. And as for everyone else, I’ll post again soon!
P.S. My friend C.W. is studying abroad in Italy this semester as well. To follow his blog, visit it at http://wilkin383.wordpress.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment