Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pre-Holiday Posting


So I know that I’ve been not so “blog-y” lately, but there’s a reason for that. School freaking sucks. I mean, it’s been about as boring as it’s ever been. But the good news is that this weekend I’ll be making a return trip to Carcassonne with Emily, which gives me the chance to work on my history/tour guide abilities some more. Really, I’m just excited to be traveling somewhere with a friend again, since it’s been more than a month since I’ve gone anywhere with someone to talk to. And, I get to do some Christmas shopping for myself, since I’ve pretty much handled the present situation for everyone else.

Oh, that reminds me, I’ll be home for Christmas, so that’s good. I’m ready to come home in the next two weeks really, but I’ve got to finish out the semester. It seems so far away at this point. It’s not that I’m tired of France, it’s that I’m tired of all the French. I don’t know that I want to do any French speaking for a while once I get back, I’ve had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment