You may want to sit down. I’m pretty amazed with myself today actually. Today, for the first time ever, I won a game of minesweeper. I know, pretty pathetic, huh? I mean, that game has tormented me for literally as long as I can remember. Is it bad that I’ve pretty much had access to a computer since my mind has been able to record memories? Am I too young? I guess that would be welcome news, because I have still yet to find a USAC student older than I am. In case you haven’t yet guessed, I’m rambling on about nothing because nothing is the most interesting thing that happened today.
I went to class and I feel like I got pretty slaughtered while attempting to discuss Tristan et Iseult. It wasn’t that I didn’t know the text, I just didn’t know French in general today. I blame USAC. They made me wake up an extra hour early today so I could go to a meeting and answer a bunch of fairly useless questions like: “where is the nearest swimming pool?” That lost hour of sleep can take its toll on a person. But hey, at least I stayed dry today. Not that the weather didn’t try its best to douse me. This week I’ll be taking my placement test to find out what French classes I’ll be in. So wish me luck on Tuesday night, because I’ll be taking it on Wednesday morning. That’s enough for now, I’ll let you guys get back to real life.
No comments:
Post a Comment