So today I didn’t really do anything. I woke up at 6:15 to someone ringing my doorbell really obnoxiously. Really, the person was buzzing the entire building just one room at a time. But he only buzzed me once, so I went back to sleep and slept until 11:30. I got up and took a shower and just played some computer games for a few hours. Two reasons for that: one, I’m very tired because the past two weeks have finally caught up to me, and two is because it is very hot outside during the day.
I trekked over to the campus and logged on to the internet to talk to my mom and sister for the first time in what seems like weeks. Then I came back home and cooked spaghetti for myself, Stephanie, and Emily. So far those two are my best friends in the building. We sat and talked for a couple of hours and now I’m getting ready to go to bed. No pictures, no stories, and no news. Tomorrow I’ll go downtown and hopefully get some good pictures of Pau. And hopefully I can get an idea of what the French think of 9/11, because I think that could be a really interesting perspective. So goodnight everybody, and see you again later!
No comments:
Post a Comment