I’ve only had four days of school this week, but it feels like I missed a weekend back there sometime. This intensive of a French-schedule is difficult to get through. But luckily it’s now Thursday night, it’s already the weekend for me, and tomorrow I’m going to Spain for free. USAC is nice enough to schedule a couple of field trips for us students, and this weekend we’re headed for Bayonne, San Sébastian, and St.-Jean-de-Luz. And I’ll still have all day Sunday here in Pau to unwind.
Today we had our first midterm (remember all of you out there that midterm is now the name for any exam that’s not the final) in Art History. That’s about the highlight of the day school-wise. I got someone interested enough in Medieval Martial Arts to agree to practice some medieval wrestling with me. I did laundry today, then I ate. So there you go, you’ve heard the recap of my whole day. I don’t know if I’ll have internet access over the weekend field trip, so it may be Sunday before I post any more. But there will be pictures over the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment