Friday, October 21, 2011

Almost There!


Today I’m still recovering from being sick. Today it rained all day and was the first truly cold day since I’ve been in France.  Stephanie and I went to the train station to buy our tickets to Mont St-Michel this weekend (sadly, I’m going to miss my concert on Saturday. We have to travel to Paris in order to travel to Mont St-Michel). When we tried to head back to the dorms, we got on the bus. Stephanie paid and sat down, the driver didn’t have change for my 10 bill, so I ended up having to walk back to the school alone.

In more interesting news, my friends Emily and Alejandra are leaving in the morning to go to Rome. I’ve put them in contact with my friend C.W. and hopefully they’ll meet up in the city. Tonight I gave Emily all of the advice I could on Rome, and I think she was slightly shocked by my ability to redraw the map of Rome using candles as landmarks on the table-top. I’m a little jealous because I so badly want to return to Rome, but I don’t know if the opportunity will come. I guess we’ll see by the end of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment