Saturday, October 22, 2011

Broken? Or incompetent?


This morning when I got to school my teacher was very cold, so she decided that the class was going to get up and learn while doing something active. We played “Jacques a dit” which is the French version of “Simon Says.” Now, I usually suck at Simon Says, but I won the game today.

The past two days two separate groups of friends left for Rome and we discussed Roman architecture in my art history class, which all amounts to make me really, really want to go. But first, I have to go to Normandy, and I just booked a couple of hotels. So I guess here I go. I’ve still got a lot to do tomorrow, mostly laundry but also coat shopping. My apartment is at least getting fairly clean. But now I’ve found out that my two heaters (both of the radiator variety) seem not to work at all. That or I don’t understand how to use them. Any-who, night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment