I think I’m finally arriving at that point which I have always known was coming: the point at which I stop regularly updating this thing. I tried, I really did. And I’m continuing to try. But there’s just not a whole lot to talk about today. And really, I’ve got to say that I’m pretty impressed with myself for this whole thing so far. I mean, I’ve posted almost every day since I’ve been here. I figured I’d get lazy and stop doing it by the time I got to Pau. Instead, I’ve made it almost a whole month. So yeah, I’m going to be a little self-congratulatory.
I’ve had to talk quite a bit about Greek mythology in the past two weeks, with sprinklings of medieval literature and other things, so maybe I’ll start telling stories on this blog, just to keep it going. I’ve got quite a few good ones. Anyone interested? Or should I just embrace the laziness that comes with long days of French class?
Speaking of that, I’ve got to go to bed. Only six more hours until I have to wake up for another day of speaking French! I understand it pretty well, but I’ve got to say that by the end of the week, it just starts to sound like gibberish as my brain turns into mush. Anyway, night all!
Well at least you're putting your french to use. I'm still having trouble with grammer...
ReplyDeleteYeah, but I'm not learning as quickly as I'd hoped. It's going faster that at UNR, but I still struggle speaking. Comprehension, however, is way up. I recommend studying in Pau if you can manage it.
ReplyDelete