Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rough day


Today was the day my dorm room fell apart. Today was the kind of day that causes me to steal Stephanie’s favorite phrase just to describe it (note: see title). I spent 8 hours at school today and then walked straight to Leclerc to buy my dinner. When I finally got home it was totally dark, so I switched on the lights. One of them immediately blew out, leaving me with only the hot light that hangs directly over my head when making dinner. So I switched the lights off and switched the bulbs, and then the second bulb blew out. So now there’s no light in my room except for the kitchen work-light. Also, my kitchen sink has clogged and the pipes are leaking all over the cabinets underneath. So it’s been a dark, damp night. Tomorrow I’ve got to try and talk to the maintenance lady, if nothing else than just to get some light bulbs. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong in the meantime… and yes, I’m knocking on wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment