Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SICK!


In an earlier post I wrote about having been lucky because when I got sick it wasn’t as bad as many of my USAC friends. Now, I rue the day I wrote that. I’ve been in bed for basically two whole days, and now my migraine has finally faded and I can breathe through one of my nostrils. My throat is still sore and I still have a nasty cough. I need to get over this cold by the end of the week, because I don’t want to be sick when I head out to Normandy. So today I took some measures to try and blast it away: 3 liters of orange juice and a liter of tomato soup for dinner (they didn’t have chicken soup at our local grocery store. Really France, who doesn’t eat chicken soup?). I’m feeling better, but the real test will come in the morning. I don’t know why you always feel worse when you first wake up, but it’s the truth. Well, I’ll find out soon, bon soirée mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment