Sunday, October 16, 2011

Potatoes.


Today everybody went to the mountains, and I stayed in Pau. I had planned on going abroad, but train tickets were hard to come by. Then I realized next weekend is the beginning of my fall break, so I figured I’d save some money. I’ve been making lots of plans for my break, and I’ve got it all worked out. Here’s my plan: I’m going to Normandy.

Most of the day I was running errands here in town. To finish up I got a pizza for dinner. I ordered the “Potatoes De-Luxe” because it sounded pretty good with ground beef, peperoni, potatoes, barbecue sauce, and onions. I had had potato pizza in Italy, it was French-fries on pizza. This pizza contained big chunks of potatoes. It was good, but I would have preferred some smaller bits of potatoes.
Seriously dude... lots of potatoes.
 That’s my grand update for today; I’m making my countdown to break and my trip through Northern France. And I’ll try to update more consistently next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment